Monday, September 3, 2007

Humanities- Desicion Making


I wish I could make a decision ... why can't I make up my mind? Sounds familiar to you? Then NOT reading this article could be the wrong decision!We've all been there. A decision has to be made and we just can't get our head round it. Did I consider all the important facts? Shall I simply trust my guts? What if this is the wrong decision? Shall I ask my Mum - she always seems to know what to do?Hours, days, even weeks later we still haven't decided ...- what car to buy next,- which diet to go for,- which school to choose for our children,- where to invest our hard earned money,- which web host suits our needs best,... and so on.But we can't wait for ever. And some decisions have to be made quickly, which puts us under even more pressure. So we make our decision.

However, often there remains this feeling, like a bad taste in our mouth, that we might have forgotten an important point.And now - the good news! 'Choose It!' comes to our rescue. It's a smart little tool, based upon a classic decision making model that we all use intuitively for easy questions or problems (ex. "Do I?" or "Don't I?" with columns of "pros" and "cons"). Yet this method fails badly with more complex questions. 'Choose It!' builds a simple yet sophisticated decision matrix while YOU complete a step-by-step decision tree. This decision making process organizes your thinking. Result? You make correct choices for the most complex, nuanced questions.Your benefit? Peace of mind! Because you know you considered all the important facts for your decision, you weighted them according to your priorities in life and you didn't let someone else decide about things that matter to you.The value of such a tool? Priceless. "So ...", I hear you asking, "what does it cost me to try 'Choose It!'?" Just a few minutes of your time.

The incredibly creative team at SiteSell Inc., who developed this tool, are giving it away for FREE!"Hmm, should I check it out now or later? How can such a great tool be free? There must be a hook ..." 'Choose It!' ... or loose it. The decision is yours!
Margit Streifeneder has been a successful Small Business Owner for 10 years. Making the right decisions is crucial for succeeding - in private and business life. Find out how 'Choose It!'can help you in making YOUR decisions!

No comments: